Would you like to get maximum value from your Life Insurance policy, in addition to gaining access to discounts, vouchers, news, and customer support from your smartphone? Meet Annabel, your digital insurance partner.
In this blog, we will review the features and benefits of Annabel and show you how to download and use the app. We will also share some useful tips on how to make the most of your Dividend Life Insurance policy with Annabel. By the end of this blog, you will be able to confidently take control of your Dividend Life Insurance policy using the Annabel app.
What is Annabel?
Built by Assura + Protect, Annabel is a free award-winning app that lets you view and edit your Dividend Life Insurance policy information, access discounts, buy discount vouchers, read news articles, and contact customer support for help with policies, claims, and discount services. If you’re looking to save money on your Life Insurance policy, in addition to staying up to date on the latest news and policy information, Annabel has everything you need.
How to get started
Once you have you have generated your Best Fit Life Cover Report and have become a client by successfully purchasing a Dividend Life policy from Assura + Protect, you can experience the benefits of Assura + Protect’s award-winning Annabel app. Get started by undertaking the following steps:
1. Download the Annabel App from the Apple App Store on iPhone devices or Google Play Store on Android devices.
2. Activate Annabel Rewards to unlock benefits and rewards by registering on the app either by Email or Mobile. To use email, firstly enter your email address and date of birth, then press Continue.
3. If you prefer to register using your mobile phone number, please select the Mobile tab and then enter your mobile phone number and data of birth before pressing Continue.
4. You will then be sent a One Time Passcode by email to the address you provided.
5. Once received, enter the One Time Passcode into the Passcode field and press Continue.
6. After selecting Continue, you will be logged into the Annabel app and taken to the Home screen where you will be able to access valuable features and benefits such as Annabel Rewards, Doctor-on-Demand, Newsstand, Annabel Connect, Policy Wallet, and Policy Manager.
What are the features and benefits of using the Annabel app?
Conveniently access your Dividend Life policy anywhere, anytime with the Annabel app – even without an Internet connection. This provides a significant advantage for Assura + Protect’s customers who are on the go or who do not have reliable Internet access.
A policyholder can also:
1. Access exclusive cashback offers and buy discount vouchers from over 300 leading retail partners including trusted food, grocery, travel clothing, and technology brands such as Harrods, Selfridges & Co, Mr Porter, Just Eat, and many more using Annabel Rewards. These can save policyholders thousands of pounds per year with targeted annual savings of up to £2,500 for a family of 4.
Watch the video below to discover more about Annabel Rewards.
These are available on all policies at no extra cost and there are never any activity requirements to keep premiums low and fixed.
2. Get access to 24/7 GP and Prescription Services simply and quickly via Doctor-on-Demand where you can speak with a UK-based virtual GP at any time, and if necessary, arrange a face-to-face consultation at a time that suits you from anywhere in the world. Prescriptions can also be sent directly to your chosen pharmacy for collection or delivery.
3.Efficiently manage, view, and edit the information in their Dividend Life policy using Policy Wallet as a storage portal to keep your policy and trust documents organised and safe. Additionally, you can make a Will.
4. Read informative news articles from globally recognised journals and periodicals with Newsstand. Members can keep abreast of current events by accessing articles from leading global periodicals such as The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg, and many more.
5. Use your very own dedicated concierge service via Annabel Connect. Contact Support if there are any questions or if any help Is required with their Dividend Life policy, making a claim, or using discount services.
Designed to help you with everyday tasks, from finding a plumber, arranging childcare or booking that much-needed holiday, Annabel Concierge can help.
To use it, select the Rewards tab in the Annabel app, then select Concierge. You will then be presented with a list of offers from different providers that can help everyday tasks.
6. View your Policy Manager which allows you manage your Dividend Life policy, including adding or removing additional policies, updating policy information, viewing policy details, and editing any of your personal details.
Concluding, the Annabel app is a valuable tool for people that want to get the most out of their Dividend Life Insurance policy. Acting as your digital insurance partner, it provides a convenient and user-friendly way to manage policy information, access discounts, and stay up to date on the latest news and policy information. You should now be able to confidently take control of your Dividend Life Insurance policy using the Annabel app, but remember, if you have any issues or questions, we are only a click away via Annabel Connect.
See how Dividend Life Cover, Benefits & Premiums compare to national U.K. life insurers and get a complimentary quote.